Monday, February 8, 2010

u.p.d.a.t.e


i'm not trying to neglect my blog.
but i'm still not being able to get a charger for my computer.



.
but on a good note:
N E W S F L A S H
no1. i start working again TOMORROW.

and all this week (off on Thursday)
i'm pretty excited.

no2. i started working out today- and drinking only water and alcohol. (ha)
also, im going to start eating more healthy. i'm really starting to hate the side effects of my birth control...

no3. if you haven't heard on my FB account, this weekend i dug up all of my old wallets, purses, and coin purses to gather $52.63!!!!! since im broke as hell these days this was GLORIOUS!
downtown was calling my name and i had the goods to have a glorious night.. i encourage all of you bloggers to DIG for some spare change and buy yourself a beer- goodluck!


No comments:

Post a Comment