Saturday, December 19, 2009

make time




Feast your eyes, I'm the only one
Control me, console me
Cause that's just how it should be done

It's 4:40am im sitting in the threshold of the front door smoking a cigarette and eating an ice cream cone (vanilla)
looking at pictures of flowers and interior home decor, listening to Interpol and thinking about life.
Although i was completely dressed to go out tonight i went absolutely nowhere.
I didn't mind it not one bit.

To know that these days i can be perfectly content alone is wonderful.
alone(in the sense of:) not being wrapped up in people 24/7 (me time...) ahhhe it feels so nice.

I think i'll say no to going out more often, but i have to also think about how my clothes feel about this situation,
i bet they wouldn't be to happy with me (ha)

btw- even though i didn't go out tonight, today was pretty hectic.
between house/dog sitting for two CRAZY dogs, waking up 3 hours after lying down for sleep to pick up my little brother, christmas shopping with Rachael, and watching the rest of season 2 of Sex in the City... WHOOH
im pooped.

Goodnight for now.
until tomorrow.

xox
cdw

No comments:

Post a Comment