Wednesday, August 5, 2009

recall

i miss my bangs.
i know i have been indecisive lately with what i want to do with my hair, 
but i do honestly miss my blunt cut across the front look bangs.
what do you think?

the two people in this picture are Leah and Brett.
brett is still around, but my leah baby isn't :[
she lives in Texas but that doesn't mean anything.
I HATE what happens when you stop talking to people and they become a distant past.
im going to change this, mark my words.
i miss her to death!!!
<3

W O A H - she did NOT just IM me on ichat WHAT THE FUCK
SOOOO strange. wow. i just jizzed in my pants....
hahahahaha
love this love this love this.
it's a fucking sign


news flash, i have been getting called "Lydia Deetes" at work.
which just so happens to be the lovely teen played in one of my favorite movies. Beetlejuice
when i first got called this name i jumped up in the air about three times and laughed.
love it.








by the way:

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y M U M
my mum is 44 today.


No comments:

Post a Comment