Wednesday, January 12, 2011

medicated.

why's it been so long?
is it because i have become a clam?
or because i have a partner to share my little hopes and dreams with?
is it because i started Hair School.. and i switch over on the floor next week?

Hmmm...

maybe because of all of the above.
although i'd hate to admit i have become a hermit.
But looks like that's the case.

and sooo my poor pitiful life goes on. JOKE
i'm well.
need to be medicated.
but im well.

BIGGER PICTURE && subject change....
advice: advice: advice


how is it that people want to ask me for advice.
HELLO did you not see my "need to be medicated" posting.
hahaha.
actually i wish i could take my own advice--- i wish i would be as calm
taking my own advice as when i was giving my own advice.
because i think i'm a pretty wise person (when i write)




E E E N N NNN DDD DD D D D .

No comments:

Post a Comment