Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Today has been marvelous.

I shared a good hour and a half talk with two older ladies in their mid 60's and enjoyed every minute of it.
Made me want to pursue everything.
Not let anything hold me back, live life, smile often..
things i tell myself and others everyday, but something i needed to be told to me.
One was a Cherokee Indian like myself, and we were connected in so many ways.
Such a breath of fresh air, i felt like they were two of my close friends.. it was so perfect.
Glad to know i can connect with all types of people and all ages, no matter, no judgment, just l i f e.

everyone should experience that, even though it seems minute.
it definitely made my day.

ALSO

i love talking through emails (but it's time for a change)
:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment