Wednesday, August 26, 2009

H O W H O W H O W

--i have been uploading pink floyd, ariel pink,
the cranberries, and elton john all night.

--then i talked to gabby- whom i miss terribly! 
--& then an old friend asked me about nipples?? im talking.. we talked about nipples for like an hour.
it was strange..
 listen to me, haha, im STILL talking about them (ha)
--other than that i have just been relaxing-
 i guess you could call it that- i hate this mother fucking town.
excuse my language.
--tomorrow night some friends are wanting me to go to a strip club (gag) lol

maybe my days off won't suck too terribly bad.
but then again... 


i hope every one has a good night.
Hold your lovers tight.
Show them love for all seasons.
& Never refuse a kiss.


ps: To Mike:
 you are one of my closest friends, and like a brother to me. your friendship is one of the biggest blessings in my life. 
IM NEVER GOING TO FORGET YOU.
So don't be talking like that nigga. miss you.
-
-



To Boy:
 

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment