Wednesday, March 11, 2009

naked.

to be this tall:

so it's 8:55 am. im in my design class with an empty stomach, talking about being naked. and secretly wishing i was naked right this second. who knows what my intentions would be.

today i have school from 8-5 but i think im going to skip a class, i want an adventure. i want to be free, & i want to NOT be in school. also i have decided not to eat after 7pm anymore. i want to get my act together, & to become more healthy and im willing to drop a few lbs for the sake of summer 09'. im going to start excercising my little ass off.


wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. yeah right like you need to exercise! you are the most beautiful girl I know missy. Glad you decided to blog and I see you figured out how to spiffy up your page. I love it and I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. award! http://gotobeskinnybitch.blogspot.com/2009/03/proof-that-you-guys-love-me-as-much-as.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much for keeping up with your blog. dildo head!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete